At Bon Secours we know that good help comes from happy, healthy employees. That's why we focus on employee wellness and offer so many services and programs to help you feel your best.
Time is valuable
Our employees are working parents and active people. Time is valuable, and the Good Health Clinic, located at St. Mary's Hospital, provides quick care for non-emergency illnesses so you can return to work and life faster. With efficient walk-in appointments and extended weekday and weekend hours you have easy access to Bon Secours' world-class care.
- Urgent walk-in care for colds, cough, influenza, strep throat, sinus infections, allergies and fever
- Health screenings for blood pressure, cholesterol, body mass index and glucose level
- Referrals to wellness programs for cardiovascular disease, obesity, diabetes and stroke
- Medication management (We do not refill controlled substances)
- Referrals to health coaching, counseling, education and support
- Physician and specialist referrals when appropriate
- Prescriptions can be filled on site at the Good Health Pharmacy
The Good Health Clinic services are available to all Bon Secours employees and their immediate family, as well as Bon Secours retirees and volunteers. For individuals with Bon Secours' insurance plan there is a $10.00 co-pay for each visit.
MyChart, personal health record, gives you direct access to your Electronic Medical Record (EMR). You can sign up for your MyChart account at the Good Health Clinic or visit mybonsecours.com to receive a personal access code. With a MyChart account you can:
- View lab results
- Request prescription refills
- Schedule appointments
- View a summary of your visit
- View medications and immunizations
- Send a message to your doctor
For more information:
Click here for a virtual tour of the Good Health Clinic: